Konen & Lorenzen is one of the leading international recruitment consultancies for the hotel,
catering and tourism industry.
Highly experienced teams of consultancy experts await you at our five locations worldwide, offering comprehensive expertise, market knowledge and excellent global connections within the hotel, catering and tourism industry. We are ready to support you as your reliable and long-term partner.
We open up new doors worldwide for you.
For our client, a reputable modern and international hotel chain within the leisure segment, we are looking for a
In this position you are responsible for the operational management of the two hotels and cooperate directly with the department heads.
Additionally you monitor on costs and investments as well as on profitability and introduce and ensure adherence to service, quality and company standards.
You are responsible for all customer complaints, conduct negotiations with suppliers as well as contract partners and oversee the compilation of monthly forecast and budgeting.
Moreover you are in charge of the recruitment of new employees, act as a competent contact person for the guest, clients and employees and represent the hotel.
- professional experience within the international hospitality industry
- excellent leadership skills
- experience in a representative role in a similar position
- strong guest service orientation
- hands on
- team player
- good organizational skills & analytical thinking
- convincing personality
- very good knowledge of the French market and labour law
- experienced in cooperating with strong unions
- excellent skills in Windows and MS Office
- fluent in English, written and spoken as well as your mother tongue in French
If you are interested in this opportunity, please use the "online application" option below. If you are registered with Konen & Lorenzen please contact us directly via Email and kindly mention the reference number: MW45170.
For more job opportunities, please also visit our homepage www.konen-lorenzen.com
We are looking forward ro receiving your application!